Facial Serum for Oily & Combination Skin
All skin types will benefit from the daily use of a plant oil-based moisturising serum - even oily and sensitive skin. The harsh petrochemical mineral oils in conventional oily skincare products strip the skin. This causes the body to over-compensate by producing even more sebum, which results in sensitive, greasy skin, acne and blemishes.
Our Moisturising Serum for Oily & Combination skin is completely different. It soothes and naturally re-balances the skin, reducing blocked pores, clearing blemishes and allowing the skin to regain its natural equilibrium.
100% Organic. NO synthetics or added water. Handmade in the UK. Certified Cruelty-free.
To find out more about the extensive skin benefits of this serum, please click on Ingredients.
If you would like to order our Facial Serum for Oily & Combination Skin without the essential oils, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to help.
This intensive facial oil for oily skin contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for its anti-inflammatory and skin calming properties.
Organic Jojoba Oil - very similar to human sebum, this precious oil promotes skin elasticity and suppleness and prevents dehydration without causing greasiness or blocking pores.
- Organic Rosehip Oil - super-light and easily absorbed, its anti-oxidant properties soothe and regulate inflamed skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil for its high levels of Essential Fatty Acids (Omegas 3 and 6) and thin, dry composition which is beneficial for oily skin, large pores and blemishes.
- Organic Borage Oil (also known as Starflower Oil) for its healing and rebalancing effects and the ability to clarify and rejuvenate oily and combination skin.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil to fight all three types of infectious organisms – bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Organic Chamomile Essential Oil - an excellent treatment for acne, it has been found in studies to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the unpleasant side effects such as redness and peeling.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil has replenishing antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for its sweet, floral fragrance and to even out oiliness by rebalancing sebum production at a cellular level.
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil for its tissue-healing and regenerative properties.
- Organic Juniper Essential Oil for its antiseptic, invigorating and soothing effect upon blocked and sluggish skin.
After cleansing and toning, shake well, apply 2-3 drops to the fingertips and gently massage in to the face and neck. Use sparingly as a little goes a very long way. Use morning and night for best results.
Keep upright and away from sunlight in a cool and dry place.