Frankincense Anti-Ageing Balm
Our double Award-winning Frankincense Anti-Ageing Balm is an ultra-rich combination of the most effective and luxurious organic ingredients which have been carefully hand-blended to maximise skin rejuvenation. This is a powerful day and night facial moisturiser which will instantly improve the look and feel of your skin and absorb deep-down to re-balance and replenish the deeper layers of your skin and visibly improve elasticity and fine lines.
100% Organic. NO synthetics or added water. Handmade in the UK. Certified Cruelty-free.
The key ingredients in this 100% natural balm are organic cocoa butter and high levels of organic frankincense oil which is renowned for its powerful anti-ageing and replenishing effect upon dull, dehydrated skin. But every single one of the natural ingredients have been carefully selected to instantly improve the texture of your skin and absorb deep-down to enhance the underlying layers as they make their way to the surface. This must-have product is an instant pick-me-up for tired, dry skin and a perfect every-day makeup base.
Our Frankincense Anti-Ageing Balm won us a Bronze at the Finals of the prestigious UK FreeFrom Skincare Awards at the Love Natural Love Organic show at Olympia in 2015.
Here's what the Judges had to say: “Absorbs really well, and quickly. Make-up sat very well on top - it helped to stop foundation looking patchy over dry skin - felt like it rejuvenated skin with each application. Skin has felt healthier and looked brighter. Really helped with dry patches. Great product”
Our Frankincense Anti-Ageing Balm also won LUX Magazine's 2017 South-East England Anti-Ageing Skincare Product of the Year Award.
Please click on the Ingredients section for more information about the outstanding benefits of this best-selling super-balm!
This 100% organic moisturising balm contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Cocoa Butter - contains antioxidants and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and E which destroy free radicals in the skin before they cause damage.
- Organic Argan Oil - high levels of Vitamin E and saponins soften and reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and neutralising free radicals and toxins.
- Organic Rosehip Oil - contains many bio-active ingredients such as Vitamins A, C and E, carotenoids and essential fatty acids to target dark spots and encourage cell rejuvenation.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – very similar to human sebum, it promotes skin elasticity and suppleness and prevents dehydration without causing greasiness or blocking pores.
- Organic Macadamia Oil - contains high levels of palmitoleic acid which is highly beneficial to ageing skin. It is easily absorbed and helps to soften the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Organic Avocado Oil – deeply penetrating and beneficial for dry, mature and sun-damaged skin due to its high levels of Vitamins A, D, E, lecithin and potassium.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil - known as the Oil of Kings, it has been used for thousands of years to renew and repair skin cells and improve elasticity.
Our Frankincense Anti-Ageing Balm is highly concentrated and a little goes a very long way. Apply a pea-size amount to moist skin with your finger-tips and rub in gently using an upward, circular motion. We recommend moistening your face and neck first with our Rose Water or Facial Toner for Dry, Sensitive Skin.
This product is solid at room temperature but melts instantly upon contact with the skin. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Because it contains no synthetic chemicals to keep it artificially stable, it may melt in extremely hot temperatures - if this happens, simply pop it in the fridge until it hardens again. This will not damage it in any way.
This product can be ordered as part of our Anti-Ageing Skincare Kit, which is everything you need for your 100% Organic daily skincare routine in a handy, natural cotton bag.