Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for Men
New for 2017! Our Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for Men is a unique combination of the most effective and highest quality organic ingredients which have been carefully hand-blended to maximise skin rejuvenation.
This completely natural moisturising balm for the face and neck contains high levels of frankincense oil which is renowned for its powerful anti-ageing and replenishing effect upon dull, dehydrated, ageing and sensitive skin.
Our best-selling formulation won a Bronze Award at the Finals of the prestigious UK FreeFrom Skincare Awards 2015 at the Love Natural Love Organic Show at Olympia on 3rd July 2015.
Here's what the Judges had to say:
“Absorbs really well, and quickly...felt like it rejuvenated skin with each application. Skin has felt healthier and looked brighter. Really helped with dry patches. Great product”
100% Organic. 100% Natural. NO synthetics or added water. Handmade in the UK. Certified Cruelty-free.
If you would prefer to order this product without the frankincense oil, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our 100% organic anti-ageing facial moisturiser for men contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Cocoa Butter - contains antioxidants and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and E which destroy free radicals in the skin before they cause damage.
- Organic Argan Oil - high levels of Vitamin E and saponins soften and reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and neutralising free radicals and toxins.
- Organic Rosehip Oil - contains many bio-active ingredients such as Vitamins A, C and E, carotenoids and essential fatty acids to target dark spots and encourage cell rejuvenation.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – very similar to human sebum, it promotes skin elasticity and suppleness and prevents dehydration without causing greasiness or blocking pores.
- Organic Macadamia Oil - contains high levels of palmitoleic acid which is highly beneficial to ageing skin. It is easily absorbed and helps to soften the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Organic Avocado Oil – deeply penetrating and beneficial for dry, mature and sun-damaged skin due to its high levels of Vitamins A, D, E, lecithin and potassium.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil - known as the Oil of Kings, it has been used for thousands of years to renew and repair skin cells and improve elasticity.
Our Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for Men is highly concentrated so use sparingly as this product will last a very long time. It is solid at room temperature but melts instantly upon contact with the skin.
We suggest spraying first with our unisex Facial Toner for Dry Sensitive & Mature Skin, before melting a pea-size amount in the palm of the hand. Rub in gently to the face and neck with the fingertips, using an upward, circular motion.
Formulated for the face but but perfect for use all over the body – it makes a fantastic hand-cream or try using it on rough areas of skin, such as the elbows, knees and feet.
Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If product melts in extremely hot temperatures, simply pop in the fridge until it solidifies again. This will not damage it in any way.